Girls, why do you always choose romantic comedies when going on a date to the movies?

Romantic comedies are boring and it's torture for us guys to sit through a boring romantic comedy movie rather than a action movie or a horror movie.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• they think its romantic, i never do that though.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't personally like romantic comedies. Actually most of girls I know don't, so I think you might be stereotyping. I've also known a few straight guys that enjoy them quite a lot. Then again, I don't personally like horror movies, but I do like action movies if they're done well. Michael Bay, not so much. I need something that actually takes a few brain cells to watch. So basically what I'm saying is, if it bothers you that much, find a girl who doesn't like watching romantic comedies, there's a ton of women out there like that.

• because we like chick flicks.

i usually choose a horror movie, actually, because it gives me an excuse to hold his hand or hold on to his arm or something. but if i've been dating a guy for a while then bring out the rom-coms man

• because we like to laugh

• Some guys like them.

• And those guys prefer other guys if you know what I mean.

• Not trying to be rude but he watches the movies you like cause he wants to get laid an or make you happy.

• Lol he picks them too so it's not all like that. But think what you want.

• You have been dating very similar girls, if that is the case.

• Because I like them