How many of you dislike being single?

Do you dislike being single?

• I dislike being single
  • I'm just ok being single
  • I like being single
  • I'm in a relationship and want to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• I am learning to be okay with it. I would rather be single than be in a relationship with someone just to avoid being alone. Trying to learn to value my own company, keep myself busy, and find happiness without having to be with someone all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• The single life gets lonely a lot; especially around the holidays. The trade off being able to do your own thing whenever without having to explain yourself to anyone/anytime, which is kind of nice. Overall though I like being in a relationship. Companionship, regular sex, blah blah blah.

What Girls Said 26

• I hate it. Like damn I want someone to cuddle with, but it is what it is. :(

• I dislike it only because I need affection and sex really bad. Otherwise I'm coping okay. Definitely not desperate for a relationship.

• I'm not single but it's the worst.

• Ding! Ding! Ding! ✋🏾👩🏾✋🏾

• Being single wasn't a big deal back in the day. Now that I've started dating, I find that it's harder to find time to reflect and focus on myself when single and obviously so when I'm dating.

• I'm ok with, I'm not ready for a relationship in terms of career and emotional stabilty

• I'm single but only because I've weeded out a lot of guys that are high maintenance. While in these friendships (not with benefits!), I would get stressed out so much and now that I'm single, I feel liberated and able to focus on my homework and look forward to new things. It gets lonesome sometimes but I'd rather be alone than with bad company.

• I like it, even though I do get a bit sad sometimes when I see cute couples but it's alright :)

• I love it, I haven't wanted a relationship in years and the desire to remain single seems to increase as I get older.

• I'm in a relationship, but I didn't mind being single it does get lonely.

• I'm actually very fine with it

• being single sucks

• Ok and Like
    if i can find someone good it would be a bonus otherwise i am fine

• physically its a drag. everything else i can be quite comfortable with. but physical to me is not just surface it involves spiritual connection.

• I loved being single but I'm in a relationship now :)

• I absolutely love being single! :)

• I'm focused on career but of course I would like an relationship.

• I've just recently become single and I'm happy about it...

• i broke up 2 months ago, i was really desprate. but now i couldn't be careless. i'd say i love it :)

• I'm in a love-hate relationship with it

Huehue see what I did there
    Ok
    Bad pun

• I am okay with it most of the time, I can do whatever I want whenever I want... Sometimes I get lonely because I have no one to hug/kiss etc. Overall it's less drama for me than being in relationship

• Meeeeeeee it gets lonely

• hate it with a passion

• I'm choosing to not seek out or date anyone because #1 I'm unemployed. I wouldn't date a guy with no job so I'm not going to seek a man while I'm unemployed. #2 I'm in therapy for issues non traumatic and traumatic alike.

• i was okay with it for quite a while but now i want a guy. it's been too long and i need a guy to date (and makeout with, lets be real here)

• I LOVE being single!

What Guys Said 23

• It depends. I like being single because it means I can hang out with a lot of girls and do whatever I want. But sometimes there aren't a lot of women around me who aren't always so busy and flakey. So that's when being single becomes lonely. When there is literally no one who will do anything with me. That probably the time to just get a good old-fashioned girlfriend.

• I'm a relationship kind of guy I'll always be more happy being in one then being single, but it isn't bad, it gives me time to do stuff, work etc.

• It ain't fun... But probably best that way just for now, I gotta succeed my last year of high school this year.

• Not gonna lie, it sucks. But what am I gonna do about it?

• What can I do? I'm still looking for employment, with hopes it will change, one day. And I'm in need of counseling (suspected of having PTSD).

• I neither like nor dislike being single. The presence or absence of a partner does not really define my happiness (or the lack of it). I'm my own man.

• I dont mind being single right now... but im starting to crave a relationship again. ;)

• Eh at times it's great, at times it sucks. It doesn't help that my friend's girlfriends hate me because I don't allow the conversation of feminist agenda when I'm around. But being single isn't as bad as it sometimes feels.

• I didn't like being single at first but now I feel it's better!

• I fucking hate it... :/

• Ya I hate it!

• I need to first be happy being single before I am ready for a relationship.

• There's more important stuff to care about in my life right now.

Of course being with the "right" person would be something good, I don't really dislike it the way it is

• Being single is fine as long as you keep your life interesting if not then get hitched

• I'm rather impartial, but it would be nice to be in a good relationship.

• I'm fine with being single

• its sucks pretty bad just no BS so I don't know

• I'm not okay being single cause I've always been single.

• Depends on my mood someday s I am like I want a fuck buddy and other days I want to be left alone.

• I am single and love it for the most part, but on the other side it can get a little lonley not being able ot share anything with another person

• I have good and bad days, but mostly i don't like it currently

• Being single is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than being with a free and equal woman.

At least I'm still sane.

• 0|0
  • it's kinda ok. i'm used to it and i think i prefer it