Have any guys ever gone out with a girl b/c of her make up? Has any girl ever gotten a date b/c you were wearing make up?

The female fascination with make up is a mystery to me. Not one time have I ever asked a girl out because she was wearing make up. However I have passed on asking a girl on because she was wearing it...

WIll be interesting to see what guys say v. s what girls say.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex liked me cause I didn't wear make up. I found that interesting. A lot of guys ignore me cause I dont. It doesn't bother me. I want a guy to like me to me.

What Girls Said 3

• I dont wear makeup, so this is not a direct answer to your question. Although, make up usually does make a woman more attractive, thus making men ask them out probably more than if they were not to wear makeup.

• I do not believe it makes them more attractive. I think it makes them less so usually. But that is why i asked the question. I wanted to see what girls thinks and what guys think. Thanks for answering!

• No I don't think so

• no that makes no sense.

• "What makes no sense?" I am simply asking if makeup makes a difference in if a guy ask a girl out. I am asking from the guys perspective and the girl's perspective. And for me at least, Make up does nothing to enhance her beauty, but it can sure take away from it.

What Guys Said 1

• Most girls will tell you that they don't put on make-up for you, but for themselves. ;)