Should I ask him out or no?

Ok, so there's this guy at my school I recently been starting to have a crush on, and he's one of my friends-friends lol and he's pretty cute, I only met him yesterday since then was the first day of school and everytime my friend goes up to talk to him, I go too. But, he won't talk to me... He'll just like stare at me when she's talking to him... It's not a mean stare but like he'll stare at me the whole time while they're talking... And I've been so confused wether I should ask him out or not:/ opinions please!

Most Helpful Girl

• go for it!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• lel okay
    I think you should give it a try ^.^
    And if he says know, its his loss (Ik over-used). If he stares at you every frickin' time, it could be he likes you. I used to like this guy and he would always catch be staring at him in class >.< And now he always does it to me... Kinda like he is expecting to see me staring at him :/
    But I'd say JUST DO IT
    MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE x3

• Since you barely met him, I think you should try and get to know him first. Maybe ask for his phone number or his facebook name just so that y'all can be friends first. After you've done that I most definitely think you should go for it.