How should I ask him out? or how to get him to ask me out?

I'm sick of waiting for him to ask me out, so I just kinda want to do it. but how do I go about it? we only ever text because we don't go to the same school and we both work etc etc. we met at six flags when i was with my friend and her (now ex-) boyfriend, and he was with his friend, about 3 months ago. i got his number and texted him, blah blah blah. so i want to ask him out but I want my friend and her new boyfriend to be there with us, so it's more of a group date thing. how do I go about this? and don't tell me to get over myself and ask him straight out, because that is so NOT happening.

OR

how do i hint that i want him to ask me out? i don't mind doing it haha but i am pretty shy and i feel like i might get cold feet and not go through with it, so how could i hint to him that i'm into him or want him to ask me out (i suck at flirting lol)

bump.

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk up to him and firmly grip him by the nuts. Then tell him he belongs to you now. I think he'll get the picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him you like him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Text him to see a movie with you