Girls, ladies not a sexist question but would you do this?

If we had children would you stay home to take care of him/her while I provide for you both when I'm at work

5

Most Helpful Girl

• no i would not.

What Girls Said 4

• Not for the next 20 years. Can't the parents babysit them once in a while? Or the work times should correlate for one parent to stay at home. Say I worked at early morning to evening and you can work at night or the certain days of the week. It's about a balance in life.

• i wouldn't mind it if i didn't really have a good job. if the guy wanted to stay home while i worked, i'd be okay with that. if we both worked alternating hours so we both got to watch them, i'd be cool with that. but i have high ambitions for a job so no i'd probably cut down on my hours so they were in daycare maybe 2x a week but i'd still get to do the job i love

• no i would want to work also.

• Hell no. Being a housewife isn't my thing. I wonna work and make my own money.