Is he losing interest?

I've been casually dating a guy that used to call me every night.
We d talk for hours.
He's a nice guy. He invites himself everywhere I go&invites me everywhere he goes, he introduces me to his friends and his family know about me.
Suddenly, he calls me in the day and says he'll call me back but never does.
If he calls me in the evening he'll say he fell asleep and ask me if I'm mad at him... i would believe him but I see him on whatsapp up until sometimes 3am.
Am I right in feeling like he's not speaking to just me on these terms at the moment or even losing interest?
Or should I give him the benefit of the doubt?

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• "I've been casually dating a guy that used to call me every night.
    We d talk for hours.
    He's a nice guy. He invites himself everywhere I go&invites me everywhere he goes, he introduces me to his friends and his family know about me. "

^till now sounds like he's SUPER-interested u know...

"Suddenly, he calls me in the day and says he'll call me back but never does. "

^he might've been really busy then... ;)

"If he calls me in the evening he'll say he fell asleep and ask me if I'm mad at him... i would believe him but I see him on whatsapp up until sometimes 3am."

^hmmmm... sounds suspicious then... if he's active then it seems like he's avoidin u... but i don't understand y... seems like he was super-interested...

did u do anything dat pissed him off?

"Am I right in feeling like he's not speaking to just me on these terms at the moment or even losing interest?
    Or should I give him the benefit of the doubt?"

^dunno... maybe he might have some personal issues wid his life/family currently... not wid u... being active doesn't mean he'll always talk...

anyway dis is wot i just assume though...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.