Girls, Will older girls date younger guys?

So I'm wondering if girls would consider dating a younger guy? I'm 15, so we're talking like 18 or under, but it's still older. It's not that I don't like younger girls, but I am very mature and could definetly see myself with an older girl. Plus I can easily pass for 18+, so sometimes I make younger girls uncomfortable when they think I'm much older. I want someone serious, and the 14/15 pool makes that hard. I am working on buying my first car, I think I could handle it, but I'm wondering if girls would even try it. Have you ever dated a younger guy? Even if you wouldn't normally, would you make an exception if you thought we were the same age at first? Or am I just going to get the "hey kiddo?". Thanks in advance!

3

Most Helpful Girl

• i haven't but i wouldn't be opposed to it if he was mature (which is pretty rare with the guys i know, but on the off chance) im 15 as well so i'd date someone as old as 18, not really any younger than 14 tho haha. at 16 or 17 i might not mind dating a 15 year old, again, if mature

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, a lot do I've noticed. I used to have a crush on a 15yr old. I didn't know he was 15 though.

• That's like what I'm thinking, if the age isn't apparent, it may not be an issue.

• Yep so as long as you don't look like the girl's little brother they should give you a shot. Just go for it!😊

• Lol I will remember that! Thanks for the input

• The youngest I dated was 2 years younger than me. And at my age right now, 3 years younger is pushing the limits. But it depends on the girl tbh.