My boyfriend said that he wants to play… what does he mean?

So I recently got a boyfriend, and he's amazing. But this is my first relationship, and I've had a very sheltered life, so I'm "blind" to a lot of stuff. I also just moved for school, so I don't get to see him very much. And we miss each other. Anyway tonight while texting he asked me if I wanted to come and cuddle, (of course he is joking) so I told him I'd love to. Then he said "maybe play a little :p" what does he mean? Is he wanting something sexual? He knows that I haven't dated anyone else before, and that I am a vergin, and he told me he respects that I want to wait till marriage, (ya I know, I'm kinda lame) anyway I just want to know what you guys think he means! HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• Like Andrgp said, you can do other things besides sex. Kissing, touching, rubbing, getting a little kinky without the big move. Its not as scary as it sounds... Lol

What Guys Said 1

• Well, there's a lot of "plays" you can do and still marry "virgin"...

What Girls Said 2

• I think he is referring to play fighting.

• He means doing something sexual. Maybe making out or fingering, etc. Don't do anything you are not comfortable with. Make sure he respects that.