She said she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend... and she has a bf?

So she was flirting with me lots, ie smiling, staring, laughing, touching me, iniating convo, soo many things, so i told her i like her and she has a boyfriend, she then said she's not sure if she likes me more than a friend? can she really be not sure or is she letting me down? maybe she does like me but likes her boyfriend more, i didn't make a move and he did, all theese are possiblities, anyway what should i do now? ignore her? move on and be friends? i mean if she wants me she has to make the move now right? Last night at work she came over and said i want to sit next to you, and then started talking laughing , smiling, she even touched the back of my hair, and said i miss you already just as i was about to go home. someone said that i could be apotential future boyfriend if things with her current boyfriend dont work out?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should not act on her since she has a boyfriend. She has to decide and she has to figure out about what she wants.
    Just let this go for this moment. Act like she is a friend that is it.
    She does not know what she wants and she will pull into this madness so do not let this happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• As soon as a girl ignores you walk away. Do not play their games. If they ignore you they loose you. Quality guys don't put up with that. If you do you, arn't worth much.

What Girls Said 7

• Move on, she's taken. And she's clearly not trustworthy. If she can dump him for you, she can just as easily dump you for someone else. And if not dump you entirely, she's clearly emotionally cheating. You don't get feelings for someone else when you're in a relationship. That means she has commitment issues, if she's always looking for other guys. No point in trying to pursue a girl like that.

• I think you should move on and be friends for now. She has a boyfriend right now, so maybe if they break up in the future, you can revise the situation. But for now, just move on and be friends.

• i told her im fine with that, now she's making things awkward by ignoring me completely, so i ignored her back all day yesterday, now what? can't be mates if she ignores me

• fuck it.. cba with stupid mind games, puts me off massively

• Yep, I'd feel the exact same way if I were you in this situation. Mind games are just for children, in my opinion and it's best to move on from someone if that's what they're doing.

• I think that's true. Try a friendship

• Move on and just be friends with her.

• she's playing games and is probably not really interested.

• she's playing hard to get.

• what does she want me to do? she knows i like her and she has a boyfriend..

• She might like you or not.

• so why would she ignore sometimes than not other times?

What Guys Said 1

• Your her #1 backup guy in case things don't work out with her boyfriend, or maybe she was giving you an opening at that point to fuck her and you let her down because you didn't pick it up and are now posting in gag.