There's a chubby girl (I don't fancy her) who has a crush on me, will this get rid of her?

If I act super nice to come across like a "nice guy" will she lose interest? I'd rather that than have to actually tell her I'm not interested, because I'll still need to work with her.

• Yes, act like an insincere "nice guy".
  • No, do something else.
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• No she will just think you like her back. Your aim is to make her stop liking you not like you more. You could make her think your an asshole to turn her off not towards her but towards others or just make up stories about how you were mean to others or something. If you know what she likes just do the exact opposite. Find out something you know she loves or feels strongly about and show that you are against it. Make her realise you have nothing in common. Tell her you have herpes lol. Or something disgusting and contagious!

• Tell her you only shower once a week lol. Pick your nose when she is looking at you.

• >>>>>>"Tell her you only shower once a week lol. Pick your nose when she is looking at you."

^ Ahahaha this is hilarious but also would be the most effective AND nicest way, I think. xD Because being a "nice guy" might lead her on. Honestly telling her he's not interested would be a rejection to her face. Acting like an asshole means that he would have to be mean to her. So yes, acting like you have bad hygiene and picking your nose in public might actually be the easiest way to let her down, LOL. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her you're gay, tell her mcdonalds is on fire and when she turns around to take a look quickly run away, or simply tell her that you have no interest in fat chicks. because that is why you don't fancy her, isn't it? otherwise you wouldn't need to include the 'chubby' part in you question. just tell her you don't fancy her, it's the easiest way. if you act super nice to her, she might start to fall in love with you even more. and that would make it even more difficult for you, and even more painful for her. tell her and be done with it.

What Girls Said 13

• Don't be super nice to the girl, that's only going to make her like you more, the whole nice guys finish last thing is complete BS. Why do you think girls fall for the jerks, because they weren't always jerks they were nice at first and once they've got her they turn into D-bags. The best thing you can do is be upfront with her. My dad tried doing the same thing about being nice and dropping subtle hints hoping she would get the message but it only made her worse. She's a grown woman, she'll get over it. Just tell her I only look at you as a friend, anything else makes me uncomfortable. She might be hurt at first but I'm sure she'll value a friendship with you over nothing at all.

• Giving her a semi civil Civil tongue here, dear, will rid all of Your problems away in Flabby flash.
    By Enabling yourself this Mr. Nice Guy, she will assume she has a chance for romance. Even in having to work around the clock with her, not Initiating "Nice guy" is your Best shot where she will get the Hint that You... Drop.
    Good luck. xx

• Tell her your seeing someone.

• Pretend you have a crush on someone else. If she thinks you're taken maybe she will move on

• That still involves rejecting her though, unless I tell her I like as well as another girl.

• If you act nice, I'm afraid she might fall for you even harder :\

• If you know she has a crush on you, don't play mind games because you wouldn't like that to be done to you. Tell her you're not interested.

• I thought it would be kinder to get her to stop wanting me than to reject her.

• You being nice to her could make her think you're into her. Don't play games. Nip it now.

• http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/stupid.gif

By being nice to her she will think you are interested. Treat her like one of the guys, keep on referring to her as a good friend. If she asks you what you did on the weekend say you were on a date.

• I know that would look like I'm interested, I just hoped it would be enough to turn her off me as well.

• Just tell her the truth. You don't have to be rude about it, but you also shouldn't pretend. Just let her know that you don't see her as more than a friend. She's probably going to be a little hurt but it's better than leading her on...

• Nope that'll only draw her closer to you.

• Do you not fancy her cause she chubby?

• No, that's just gonna give her the wrong idea.

• Just tell her she's too fat for your liking.

• I don't want to have to reject her though, and certainly not like that.

• She's just another fat chick who's probably already used to being rejected for being fat.

• Just ignore her. I'm sure you are good at that.

• Wait you say you want to get rid of her so the best thing you could come up with is being super nice to her?
    Umm that's backwards. She's going to think you like her.

• I don't mean genuinely nice/kind. I mean pathetically nice like a "nice guy", that wouldn't turn her off me?

How can I get her to stop liking me without rejecting her?

• Actually it's not when it comes to girl. Being "nice"=lose interest. Being asshole = "tingles".

• What kind of willful ignorance is this?

I'm sitting here telling you that if you're nice to her she will think you like her.
      Friendzone her.

What Guys Said 9

• why don't you just Mosby her

• Yes act desperate and bend over backward for her. Be a complete beta male and she'll lose interest in you. "Women love what they can't have"

• If she's really into you, being a nice guy will give her false hope. The 'nice guy' turn off only works if the girl isn't that into you to begin with.

Just friendzone her.

• No being nice to her will only make her want to hang out with you more. Tell her the truth so she knows it's pointless to try to persue a relationship.

• Wear an "engagement ring" at work. Problem solved.

• Do what i do and just say "sorry but I'm not interested"

• B.
    Friend zone her !

• tell her straight up

• I doubit it. Girls with options want what they can't have. She doesn't have high self esteem or options, so she will probably be flattered, at least for longer than you want to keep it up. 6 months into dating you she might get bored, but if you're out of her league, she might not care.