Is there anything like 'too busy' for your partner in a relationship?

we have been dating for a while now, and suddenly, he's become 'extreemly' we dont even talk anymore. since Tuesday, he hasn't taken or returned my calls and today is Friday! Not even my texts. I called him earlier and he rejected my call. I can't help feeling ignored, unloved and like a nuisance. Please help!
I feel he's seeing someone else

• is he seeing somene else?
  • am I being naive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Got in a massive family fight. They disapprove of the relationship on religious grounds, so it's been a massive issue. Haven't told her yet that I've been talking to a therapist just to keep my head on straight through all of this. She's working 12-hour shifts in a hospital, so I haven't heard from her either.

• In other words, there can be reasons besides cheating for partners to not be in constant contact, but it does signal a significant problem more often than not.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone wants you to be part of their life then they'll make an obvious effort to put you in it. No matter how busy a person is they'll "sacrifice" time for you out of their busy schedule. If someone ignores me then i make sure i never " disturb" them again.

Personally, i would never text or ring him again.

• I'm trying hard not to, but I really care. Today, fit example, I couldn't stop crying.

• Aww i am sorry , * hugs* to you. 💛🌹

It is painful when you feel you are being ignored , all kinds of negative thoughts go through your mind.

If you stop getting in touch with him... he will notice if he cares... and he won't , if he doesn't. Peoples actions will tell you all you need to know. His actions say a lot about his character. So instead of wiping away your tears... wipe away the person who made you cry. People who don't know the value of your tears don't deserve them.

He may not be seeing someone else he may have an " alternative" lifestyle.

What Guys Said 3

• if I'm dating a girl there is no such thing as too busy to the point I can't even text her from time to time throughout a day. somethings up.

• Unless he has died or is in a coma, I would say he just doesn't care enough about you. I know in my relationship my girlfriend is my no.1 priority so I always make time to see or communicate with her.

• I guess it ended, but not actually telling you so would be gross

What Girls Said 6

• If you are seriously dating someone and they can't ever make time for you then yes something is majorly wrong.

• He may be seeing someone else. Or he might have become disinterested. I can't think of a reason why someone who would care about you would suddenly become "too busy" to pick up the phone.

It could have nothing to do with the relationship though. He might be feeling depressed and not want to talk to anyone. Or he might have had some huge issue come up with work or something...

There is something wrong.. but it doesn't necessarily mean your relationship.

• sorry but if he's avoiding you like all of a sudden its really shady

• Something is up. There is no such thing as to busy. Anyone can make time for their SO. He might be taking the coward's way out in breaking up.

• Stop calling and messaging... call friends instead... message them... go out... rock n party... forget that douche... don't cry honey... he has someone new in his life... but the fucker doesn't have the guts to say to your face.. or do a clean breakup... happened with me too... now the fucker comes face to face... I don't give a damn for his fugly face.. lolllzz... you are too special to waste your precious time and tears on shithead..

• He's trying to ghost you