I made a lot of money but have never shown it, should I show chicks what I have?

This question is kind of directed towards other rich people. Im young but I made a lot of money and most dont even know it because I have never shown it to them since I drive a camry.

Most women I have tried to talk to in my life ignore me (90%) the rare few who find out who I am and what I have from someone else like my friends dont believe it because they have never seen me showboating. So basically making all tgis money has still left me in the position I was before. So my question is will women actually like me or my money if I replaced my camry with an R8? Is my wealth a viable alternative to looks, humor and personality? Just asking other people who went through a similar situation, because I never cared for nice things. My camry has always been good to me and I love the house I grew up in.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends, Asker, do you want to attract women who are genuinely interested in the man you are or a woman who is only attracted to your money and have you around her finger? If you'd like to reveal how much of what you make, get to know someone first and see if that have a humble quality about them. Otherwise, you're only going to be used. No one wants that. There's plenty of other reasons besides money that you haven't done well with women such as it not being the right time because you've put in effort, you need to clean up your look a bit (I'm not saying you have to look like the latest hot male celebrity), or how you approach these women/mannerisms.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is just speculation, because I'm basically the opposite of rich, but I think the car thing only works after you've convinced a girl to get in it with you - there isn't exactly a long history of women running out into the street to stop guys in corvettes to give them their number.

I think the best approach is the way you dress. Get a few tailored suits (Armani or Ralph Lauren), wear them, learn how to walk and talk with prestige. That will indicate your 'richness,' the rest is up to the ladies.

What Girls Said 6

• Why not keep both cars? The Camry and have an r8? I have two cars, one for normal uses and the other in a storage facility when I want to drive it, i just take it out.

You don't need to flash your money in front of women for them to start something. If you did it that way, you'll be attracted the wrong person that you truly want to be with. Someone who is like rarest of rarest will want you for you.

• no need to "show" that you have a lot of money since this might only attract gold diggers... don't do it

• No, becuase classy woman don't want show offs...
    If you start waving your money in front of other people, it'll just make you look immature and stupid.. Unless, of course, you want to attract whores or gold diggers.

What you have to do is be clean, dress nice, and show your wealthiness with your manners.

• there is no need to show-off your things
    you'll mainly attract gold-diggers that way
    i know quite a few rich people but they are like you - they keep it simple
    the only important this is to show-up as a more confident person
    however, if you want indicators that your rich, buy a nice watch or have a nice wardrobe

• No, you probably should not up-front. If you do want a girl to like you for YOU and not your money. If you are just looking for quick fixes and the sort... then tell them. Honestly you will find a girl who will like you and you will get the best of both Worlds.

• It's not good to show off that you have money to women because theyll only want you for your money. I was talking to this guy and he looked like an average nice guy, sweet nice humorous and knew when to be serious, but he did say that he and his family have a lot of money after we started talking. The money didn't change my perspective at all. What matters the most is if you're compatible, having conversations that are genuine, and making you feel something special. Money isn't everything.

What Guys Said 14

• Well, it is a substitute to some extent, there are always people that can be bought, even if its not a direct transaction the implication is still there. That being said, you are buying women that can be bought... if you follow what I mean. If that's what you want then I say go for it. Assuming that you made your wealth, then the qualities that you followed to get there are what will get you the women you want assuming you are ethical.

disclaimer, I'm not rich

• trust me, its better being humble and hiding your wealth until you know the right girl is in your life.

• There are women that would use you for your money. I think they're are also women that would find you having money as more of a desirable trait but still only a part of you which they may like as a whole. I've thought about doing the same thing as you when imagining getting rich. I wouldn't want to be used for wealth either so I would downplay what I have until I trusted her.

• Spend your money on what you want, but don't do it with the reason to show off or impress women, cause that way you'll only get a bunch of gold diggers.

• Nope not at all

• Showing a girl your money is the last thing you should ever do. You want to find one that genuinely wants to be with you. Not to where she figures your money outweighs your negatives at the moment.

• Yes but only if you want whores and gold diggers!!!

Other wise, don't do it...

• if you want a gold-digger girlfriend show off

• trust me bro!! dont do it when you meet a girl for the very first time!, you will end up getting a goldigger

• Do you want your woman to possibly be with you because of your money? If not, keep it to yourself.

• no, the only women that care are the women that will use you for it.

• Good God no! If they ask, tell them you're broke.

• I made a lot of money while still young and didn't show it except to not care about money. I drove antique but not expensive antique cars, just something with character. People figure out you aren't hurting for cash though they might not know just how rich you are. To the extent it makes a difference in your attractiveness that's all they need to know.

• keep the poor profile and find a girl who truly likes you for you. unless if you want gold diggers