Girls, Which Race of guys do you find the Sexiest in Year 2015 ?

Also, my 2nd question is WHAT IS YOUR RACE?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• All races can be sexy but I am most attracted to my own race so white.

What Girls Said 7

• Srry, but race HONESTLY has NOTHING to do with anything... There are hot and ugly guys from all races, so this question is pointless...

by the way. I'm white

• Thanks :)

• I do not think it is pointless. Some people are not attracted to a certain race. doesn't mean that they dont believe that people of that race are not beautiful... they just are not physically or mentally attracted to them.

• Race shouldn't really matter but I tend to like white guys for some reason. I'm a tanned Asian (but also Aussie)

• So the attractiveness of races changes year by year, is that what you're saying? Interesting.

• Thanks :) Well according to my previous surveys the same person has found different races sexiest in different seasons of the year !!

• I like 'em all the same, and I'm Black.

• It's a tie between Mexican-American and African-Americans for me and I'm half Mexican and half Chinese.

• Thanks :) So you are from the U. S?

• You're most welcome, and yep, I'm a native from Arizona. :)

• All races can be sexy. I don't have a preference.

• White, mixed are also attractive. My skin is white.