Girls would you get with a guy who doesn't have a college degree but is a hard working person?

• Definitely!
    87% (13)33% (3)67% (16)Vote
  • Im a gold digger
    0% (0)11% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • Others
    13% (2)56% (5)29% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't mind at all. But life is going to get harder and we will need those! :0 I'm working on it too!
    I had a boyfriend who wasn't leaning towards college but a hard working man. 6 days a week and responsible. It's good but bad because barely any time with each other when having to work so hard :/

0|1
    0|0
    • As long as we love eachother and work hard together, there's nothing more that can exchange for the power of love anon babe

• That's true cause then it's worth it in the end

Most Helpful Guy

• i imagine that many would

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sure if he has a decent job and is working hard then it's all that matters. I mean he has to be doing something professional but that doesn't mean he has to have a degree.

0|0
    0|0
  • Def. Its not about the $$$$. Most guys that r rich are all caught up in themselves and arnt himble.

0|1
    0|0
  • We want stable men, not rich men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not. And no I'm not a gold digger. I work hard and I have a degree. I have a high paying job. Nothing wrong with expecting the same from a partner so get off your high horse

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!