How do I prove my love?

My boyfriend keeps asking me to prove my love. What should I do? Should I have sex with him? I told him that I would do something but it will be a surprise. He keeps asking me what it is and to give him a hint. If I have sex with him to prove my love how can I give him a hint about it. If that's even what I should do. To prove his love to me he said he's getting me a commitment ring.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have to 'prove' your love, it means the other person doesn't deserve you at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to have sex with him to prove your love. And if he asks you to and you are not 100% ready he is using you. If you tell him you love him and he can't take your word for it he is not boyfriend material. Just move on cuz he has some major trust issues!

What Guys Said 3

• You shouldn't have to normally, but he probably wouldn't mind a tongue in his face. Sex is just too much at this stage, though.

• You don't have to prove it. He has to trust you. If he doesn't, leave him

• sounds like he's fishing for something...

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't have to.

• You do not have to have sex with him to prove your love. Sex does not equal love. You should not have to prove your love whatsoever, it is not something that should be asked to be proven. Your boyfriend does not seem sincere, yet like he is just looking to get some and make you want to give it to him. Dont let him trick you into anything!