Do any Brown guys have trouble Dating White girls?

I'm Brown ( Indian/Arab ) and I seem to have trouble having a long term relationship with white girls in particular.
I have no trouble meeting white girls, its just making the relationship work.

Most of the girls I've dated seem to think I have this idea that brown guys just use white girls for "practice" before their real wife back home".

Now of course I don't and most importantly I was born in the US so... I'm just your average guy.

By current girlfriend is Latina and we're we seem to be going places!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "I'm Brown ( Indian/Arab ) and I seem to have trouble having a long term relationship with white girls in particular.
    I have no trouble meeting white girls, its just making the relationship work."

^as long as u don't have any troubles as u say,... guess it's ok for now...

"Most of the girls I've dated seem to think I have this idea that brown guys just use white girls for "practice" before their real wife back home"."

^false impression... but unfortunately many gals r still prejudiced in our days... sad indeed... :/

"Now of course I don't and most importantly I was born in the US so... I'm just your average guy."

^do u live in an area where brown guys have a bad reputation?