What should I do?

I've been dating this girl for about a month and it seems like she doesn't fully trust me. Everytime something happens even little things the first thing she says is she doesn't have feelings for me anymore and she doesn't want to be with me. Then I prove to her i was telling the truth no matter how small of an issue it is and then things go back to normal. She never apologizes she just stops being mad about it. I'm absolutely crazy about this girl but it drives me insane that her first thought is she no longer has feelings if something happens. Every single time I've proved I was telling the truth and gone out of my way to show her no matter how much it bothered me and dumb I thought it was. It just seems like she doesn't trust me or want this relationship. I don't know what to do.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• She is far more effort and stress than she's worth. If she was actually into a relationship with you, you wouldn't have to put up with all this.

For the sake of your own happiness, end it.

• "I've been dating this girl for about a month and it seems like she doesn't fully trust me. "

^well... did u know her well BEFORE startin datin her then?

" Everytime something happens even little things the first thing she says is she doesn't have feelings for me anymore and she doesn't want to be with me. "

^but when she says it... i guess she's sayin it out of anger mostly... not dat she's meanin it... but if fights occur in just 1 month of datin only... it's a terrible sign bro... :|

" I'm absolutely crazy about this girl but it drives me insane that her first thought is she no longer has feelings if something happens. "

^i believe if she was really meanin it... then she'd leave asap...

"Every single time I've proved I was telling the truth and gone out of my way to show her no matter how much it bothered me and dumb I thought it was. It just seems like she doesn't trust me or want this relationship. I don't know what to do."

^so if u believe she's not trustin u... y don't u try to be a little bit more distant towards her? maybe if she notices u r being distant... maybe one day she might think startin chasin u back... if she's really interested... :)