Be honest has any of you ever cheated on your partner?

If you cheated before how did u feel afterwords?

• I felt bad, i regret it
    5% (1)16% (4)11% (5)Vote
  • Fuck it as long she don't catch me
    5% (1)12% (3)9% (4)Vote
  • etc...
    90% (20)72% (18)80% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a partner so I've never been cheated on but I have been the guy they've cheated with several times. I never really regret it. At first I felt like a home wrecker then I realized I've never once pressured any of these girls into doing anything with me. Every single one of them has initiated it so I have no remorse for how their relationships turned out. I feel bad for the guys but at the same time I feel fine because I know I've saved them from a future with an unfaithful uncaring women.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been in a relationship but i was once really attracted to a guy sexually, we fuled around white a bit and turned out he cheats on the girls he goes out with, he's been dumped multiple times too and while he was fooling around with me i told him "only when you are single and not with someone", he pretended to agree but then the last time we fooled around i found out over FB myself he was dating someone, i was fuming lol, so id never ever cheat and id never ever even be an enabler of someone else cheating, i just coud never... i'm too much of a loyal person to do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• technically I cheated once. It was a long distance relationship and we were about to break up anyway, we just hadn't had the official talk in person. Then an opportunity came up and I took it. Didn't feel bad, though, but that could just be due to the circumstances..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always been the other way around with my prev exes, but I would never cheat period.

2|1
    0|0
  • Define cheating.. obviously hooking up.. but having dinner with the opposite sex.. or thinking of someone else is considered cheating? I do cheat when I leave the country, I find interesting meeting other women from other cultures (I travel for work).

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no reason to cheat on any girl and never did. never plan on doing it either

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did once and it didn't leave my mind... was the worse thing ever and I'll never do it again... felt so guilty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have and I regretted it in most cases.

I was just frustrated at the time and wanted some loving.

0|0
    0|0
  • Contrary to what you believe, cheating isn't cool. It also means you are bad at making decisions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a partner. So, no. But if I did, I still wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I value my morals

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'ver never cheated and will never do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'd cheat on someone I really love that will haunt me daily for the rest of my life. So no.

0|0
    0|0
  • heh, what partner?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because real men don't cheat!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I felt good cause the girl I was with had a load on her face

0|0
    1|0
  • oncea cheetah always a cheetah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Many times on several different girlfriends.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's great in the beginning, then you realize what a piece of shut you are and how selfish you are. I'll never do it again, I hated myself for being that way in the past. It's too easy to cheat today, society sucks as a whole. Won't happen again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I have never cheated.

I've had guys offer. It's weird. I would mention the boyfriend and they'd pull the, "he doesn't have to know," card... like wtf.

2|1
    0|0
  • I've never had a partner but I would NEVER cheat. I'm not that kind of person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never cheated. Never will.

0|2
    0|0
  • No and I never could, when i'm with someone I find it difficult to even want someone else.

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends what kind if relationship you're in. I have been in two serious relationships and never cheated, but I have cheated before in casual relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Na I could never cheat.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I would never :) <3

0|1
    0|0
  • i never have.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I've never cheated. That's a really weird poll lol