Your first kiss story?

Tell me your first kis story!! Was it awkward? What happened... Did you go all out and did French kissing? Lol tell us your story

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty complicated.. I use to hang out with a few girls when I was 8 years old, eventually being young and the opposite sex we got curious, my first kiss was in my friends room and she leaned in and kissed me, I remember tasting her saliva because she basically drenched her lips, I was hooked after because she had this sweet taste and it felt so awesome.. We eventually started making out every time we met, I would sit on her bed and she'd straddle me, but we were too young to know what that feeling between our legs meant :P

Most Helpful Girl

• he slobbered on me like a dog and i had to wipe my face afterwards. so romantic...

What Guys Said 3

• Me and my dog were laying on the couch then she looked at me and then licked the inside of my mouth as I was chewing on cake 0_0 i learned to never chew with my mouth open again but yeah... first kiss

• It wasn't that great. I probably wouldn't do it again.

• A drunk girl kissed me.

What Girls Said 0