What does this text message even mean?

I went out with this guy a few times. The last time I saw him he kissed me, told me he definitely wanted to see me again and that he would text me tomorrow. He never texted me. I got tired of waiting so I asked him what the deal was. He responded by saying: "I'm sorry I didn't text you yesterday. I've been very busy and my mind has been all over the place. I do enjoy your company, but I just don't see anything happening between us. I'm probably crazy. You do deserve better." I don't understand what just happened and I'm confused. Someone please decipher.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means this guy isn't in the right headspace for a relationship right now! He most likely went silently on you for a few days because he was mulling over as to whether or not if he should persue anything further with you. Unfortunately for you he's decided not to. There's plenty of fish in the sea so I'm sure you'll find a guy who's ready for a relationship :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• he's just not interested.

What Guys Said 2

• "I do enjoy your company, but I just don't see anything happening between us." that says all that is needed to be said. He doesn't see a future. I know he told you one thing at first, but at least he manned up in the end. I am sorry abotu that.

• He just left you. The boy understood, that he does not love you.

What Girls Said 0