Does life ever get better?

Life is becoming so difficult and it is kicking me in the ass. Im 20 and have never had a serious relationship. Just asked a girl out she already had a boyfriend like every other girl I have tried to ask out. My car sucks and soon it will break down for good. Im a little quiet so I dont make a lot of friends. My job is getting difficult plus college is such a big load its hard for me to keep up. I have a tough time saving money becuase my paychecks are always small. I only have two really close friends. Life is killing me and I can't catch a break. I always feel like everybody is better than me don't know why I just do. My parents think im a loser becuase I can't get a girlfriend. Lateley I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. Life is just killing me and I feel worthless.

Most Helpful Girl

• What the $&&@@$€¥%}!!

Excuses. First fix up your self esteem. Delete the toxicity, your parents filled in your head.

Secondly, get a new car or a new job.

Worry about the girlfriend stuff lately because if you can't even develop a back bone for yourself, you won't stand a chance at all with the opposite sex. You are just waiting for a stronger person to piggy back you.

No self belief- no backbone. Then you are just like the rest who let life's general problems take over you. You are a truly slave to the system and environment.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sitting back and let life take its course will not make it any better. But you can start on making it better yourself.

• True but some stuff you can't make better you just have to let it take its course

• Small changes will sometimes have a big effect in the long run. Don't give up that easily. Just finish college first and maybe consider a change of location after graduation. It often helps when you find new people and can start over fresh. Your looks are fine by the way... don't get discouraged, just keep going. It's what we all do.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, life gets much better as we age and mature.

What Guys Said 3

• I felt the same way when I was your age. It gets better.

• I know this sounds like bullshit!!! But i've been exactly where you are... Hang in there bro it does get better! Who knows whats round the corner...

• erm... plan your way out. you need to sit down and figure out a way from your problems...