You have been dating your partner for 2 years then find out they had a sex change?

So you are in love with your partner of 2 years and its everything that it should be, you are happy, go to each others homes for meals with the family etc. Then after 2 years they tell you that they had a sex change when they were 15 and they were the same sex as you, but 5-10 years has past since. They look exactly like there new gender including all the private parts, and do not resemble their former gender.

What would you do? and yes there was proof with photos and doctor papers etc.

• Break up and never speak to them again
  • Stay together like nothing has happened, I like them
  • Break up but still be friends
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• This is where Unconditional Love would play a Big Part.
    I probably Most Probably would be in Shock for a few minutes. But I get over things fast and from then, would sit down and just Talk it out, find out the whole story.
    After some time, I would not even think about it. It was years ago, the past is the past and actually, I didn't really even have to know anything, it was Their Risky business not mine.
    Good luck. xx

• Well wow!! I was coming to say something like this but you put it exact haha. I chose other to go into detail even Lolol...
      Well said :)

• lol... Oh, so welcome... I actually feel you, sweetie... I once had a Bestie friend who was married and she told me she was in love with me and when I told her I didn't feel the same, I never saw her again as she walked out my front door. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• On top of the fact that I want (biological) kids and I'm not attracted to transgendered people... our entire relationship was built on a pile of lies, the trust would be thrown out the window.

What Girls Said 1

• DNA chromosomes don't lie. I don't think I could ever be comfortable with another woman.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I would need time to adjust. It would definitely throw me for a loop. Wouldn't break up, wouldn't go on like nothing's wrong either. But I would need a day or two to figure out where to go from here. Pros and cons. Cause like I saw one guy say... you can't have kids. That would be a heavy sacrifice.

• Well damn, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.