How come I never get asked out? Or get noticed from day to day guys? Am I going crazy or is it all in my head?

So I've always noticed that when I go out with my other girlfriends I'm always the least one to get asked out. Like perfect example when I go clubbing I rarely get asked out to dance or get offered a drink or asked for number. And it's sometimes frustrating because I constantly question my beauty. I know that my personality is spot on & I'm a very funny down to earth girl. Sometimes I conclude it to the fact that my look is very different. Maybe some guys feel intimidated by that and choose to go with the safe choice because majority of my girlfriends are Latina. I'm a biracial 20 soon to be 21 years old female. My ethnicity is Black / Mexican. I just don't know if it's me over analyzing it or what. It's just weird to feel beautiful when you look in the mirror but to get skipped over when out with a group of my friends. I also think it may be the way I dress I dont feel the need to dress skimpy or show a lot of skin. I like to be comfortable yet stylish. I am also around 170lbs lol trying to be healthier. Will also include pictures of myself. I ask for open upmost honesty just kind of need to vent. Thanks (:
How come I never get asked out ? Or get noticed from day to day guys ? Am I going crazy or is it all in my head? ....

What Guys Said 1

• "Like perfect example when I go clubbing I rarely get asked out to dance or get offered a drink or asked for number. And it's sometimes frustrating because I constantly question my beauty. I know that my "

^personally i find u pretty judgin by yer pics... and i'm not kiddin... :)

although keep in mind since u r bigger than da average gal... unfortunately most guys feel intimidated and they wouldn't approach a bigger gal... also as far as i know they prefer thinner gals mostly... but still there r guys who like bigger gals... it's a matter of luck as well... :)

"I know that my personality is spot on & I'm a very funny down to earth girl. Sometimes I conclude it to the fact that my look is very different. "

^perosnality-wise u seem to be pretty accessible... but most people judge by appearance first...

"My ethnicity is Black / Mexican. I just don't know if it's me over analyzing it or what. It's just weird to feel beautiful when you look in the mirror but to get skipped over when out with a group of my friends."

^well... personally i don't give a damn about ethnicities... but there r guys who give a damn though... dis is a matter of luck as well...

What Girls Said 0