What do you think of a guy who is very pushy with kissing on a first or second date?

I went on a date recently and the guy was so pushy with physical touching and kissing even when I told him to stop. He wouldn't, it made me very uncomfortable. Do you think he's a creep?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you can't trust him with "no" now you never will be able to. Unless you're okay with being a date rape survivor, don't go out with him again.

What Guys Said 5

• I think at the very least he's very disrespectful and not worthy of your time and company. If he were to apologize and you think him a real prospect, he gets one more chance but the first violation of your boundaries, he's gone for good. I also feel if you go out with him again you should communicate your boundaries very explicitly and clearly.

• If you clearly told him to stop and he wouldn't then I wouldn't meet up with him again until he calms himself down

• I'd say that's a red flag right there.

• Yes a creep and a douchebag.

• what, you're making a big deal about kissing on the first date? thats small fry. if you can't fuck on the first date then you ain't worth a second. ain't nobody got time for that

girls like you only complain till he shows you the door. then you're down for whatever

• Lol she doesn't want him. He can show her the door all he wants. She will gladly exit.

• Ok whatever dude, but good luck with women with your obnoxious and sexist entitled attitude, they will get your vibe a mile off. Get out the lotion and the tissues because hopefully no one is stupid and self destructove enough to get involved with you :-)

• You are a cock head

What Girls Said 6

• That's not nice. I do like a guy to be forward but I also like him to be intuitive enough to pick what I am feeling and even more so if I am telling him to stop. That's just not on. Yes, he's a creep in my opinion.

• he didn't stop when you asked him to? uh, sorry, that's sexual assault and should be reported to local authorities.

• i cannot stand a guy who is too physical. horny bastard. -.-
    u gotta set some boundaries girl.

• drop him immediately
    this guy only want one thing

• Avoid avoid avoid

• Yell rape and kick him in the crotch.