Girls, would you say this shows interest?

So say you were at a social event like a party or something with your friend and you meet this guy who comes up to you with his buddies and they start talking to you. Even after his buddies have left, he's still there hanging out with you and talking to you. You might be distracted by other people too during the social event but the guy is still there trying to wait on opportunities to talk to you again. Would you say you can tell a guy is interested if he does that?

I'm not really sure if I was just being friends with her. We made small talks about interests, foods, etc, and and joked around a little.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but maybe too weird and too much.

• She showed no signs of being weirded out by it though.

• Well then she was just being socially nice or she liked u

• Haha we'll hopefully it's the latter :)

What Girls Said 3

• Yes I guess that could show interest but it depends on what they r talking about. If he's making friendly chat than he might just want to be friends with the girl. If it's relationship stuff or flirting then he's definitely interested

• I would say he was intersted in me in some way likea friend or potential boyfriend, I cannot know unless I know what heis talking about or gives more hints towards one or the other.

• Definitely interested

• Haha really? You wouldn't think that he's just being friendly or trying to be your friend?