Girls, can you explain this date cancelation?

There's this girl that I used to have a romantic interest with. Feeling was mutual, until she decided to call it off, for the second time. So now after a while of no contact I invited her to go to a concert with me. she says she can't make it, but offers for me to come over to meet her parents Sunday and then hang out at my house. But yesterday before I arrived at a football game I asked about the date, she messages me and says "No, I feel like sleeping in, maybe next Saturday or Sunday." ... really? Going to make a date and then cancel it to "Sleep in"? She did offer an alternative date next week, but who's to say it won't happen again? (also as a side note, I'm pretty sure our intentions when hanging out aren't "Friendly" or "Romatic" pretty sure it's for casual see, she made it clear the reason she broke off last time is because she doesn't like me on a romantic level.)

2

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately it does sound like she doesn't like you that way especially since she keeps canceling her time with you to "sleep in". if a girl likes a guy then she doesn't cancel to sleep in. My advice is to either ask her why she keeps canceling on you or you should cancel on her for that next date coming up. I hope you find another girl who is better suited for you and treats you right.

• She isn't treating you right... find another girl... one who cares for you...