Moving on, but what to do?

Back to dating... Man it's been a while since I actually started really dating. Well I've been applying to many saying social networks and after a while I realized a few things. I'm not ready to jump into anything fast and I'm kinda scared. I'm actually able to be honest about this cuz y'all don't know me fr 😂.

But I am terrified. I don't know what's real and whats not. How much feeling and time I should invest. I cooled down and decided to see what girl I vibe with the most. In words I'm just looking for someone to take out and talk with. If we start feeling each other than alright. So after a few knock down and let downs I started taking to this girl.

Now I'm thinking of deleting the app cus honestly I'm getting know where with these girls on them. I'm not ugly or am I the hottest thing around, but most of those only honeys are just talk. Now I have her on facebook and I'm thinking bout taking to her on there instead of the app, but she hasn't been on there much cuz of personal problems. Should I wait to tell her on the app or just talk to her on fb? She hasn't replied to my last message so I don't want to seem needy...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "Now I'm thinking of deleting the app cus honestly I'm getting know where with these girls on them. "

^so wot kind of app it was if u don't mind sharin?

anyway not all gals r da same... for how long do u date each other? dis one might be different keep in mind.,... ;)

"Now I have her on facebook and I'm thinking bout taking to her on there instead of the app, but she hasn't been on there much cuz of personal problems. "

^so nothing to do wid u then...

anyway... if she has personal probs as u say... better leave her alone for a little bit... till she cools down...

"She hasn't replied to my last message so I don't want to seem needy... "

^so i guess it'd be actually better to not reply at all then bro...