I can't find a boyfriend and I am always the third wheel. how do I not feel awkward as being the 3rd wheel anymore?

it seems like everytime I start talking to a guy something bad happens:he has a girlfriend that I don't know about, he tells everyone he doesn't know me, he tries to keep me a secret excetera it never fails.! all of my closest friends have been in relationships for a year or more and sometimes I feel left out. they plan double dates and they always invite me because they don't want me to feel left out however it makes me extremely uncomfortable being around everyone whith their boyfriends kissing touching and holding each other and I'm just there on decide feeling as awkward as ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every day is a new day. You never know what opportunities may come your way. I expect something good will happen for you soon.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol this is why when you are in a relationship, all your friends disappear. Maybe flirt with a guy a bit more. But relationships aren't all what they appear like in movies.. They take work, time and dedication.. Ontop of the good times. If you're ready for it, then put yourself out there

What Girls Said 1

• just hang out with other single frineds.