Is it possible to stay happy during rough times?

My girlfirend hasn't really been talking to me for the past week. Been super deperessed, I'm guessing it's about her problems with the ex. The guy's in jail for domestic shit enough said. She hasn't been talking that much for the past almost 2 weeks. So I was visiting her a lot at work... which got her in trouble... I really suck at this. We aren't at the point where I can just show up at her home with flowers or something. We're both still young and living with our parents, hers just happen to hate me. She says she just feels so dead inside (depression sucks, get help if you need it) she's thinking about therapy and thats all I know about that.

It's hard to be there for someone when you too are getting really down. I don't know what to do to keep myself in high spirits while she's like this.

What Girls Said 1

• That is weird.

What Guys Said 0