Dating Older Women?

Is it weird that I'm only interested in dating women 20-30 years older than myself? Girls my age find me repulsive and only older women tend to compliment me so that's basically my reason not that there's anything wrong with older women. Am I being too hard on myself or should I just go with my instinct?

Most Helpful Girl

• thats fine,, we all have preferences.. just go for things u like.. u t not repulsive, u r fine..

What Girls Said 2

• So basically you're just taking what you can get. It's not that you like it, you don't have a choice

• Basically lol. Natural selection has determined I'm not good enough. So yeah.

• No that's not true. I think girls your age are still very very shallow and they're not looking for a guy of quality yet. But the older women know better! They know a good guy when they see it. Your time will come :) don't worry about it

• It is normal.

What Guys Said 3

• Wow! Dating someone old enough to be your mother? I wouldn't say I wouldn't be friends with a woman that old, but to date her? I don't know. I guess maybe I could try it, but I can't guarantee favorable results. We both come from different eras, so that would make it interesting.

• There are going to be older women who find you repulsive and women around your age who don't.

• Well, there's nothing wrong with dating someone a few years older, but 20-30 years is quite extreme. Why do women your own age find you repulsive?

• Girls my age think I'm elephant man levels of ugly. I agree with it

• If you believe you're unattractive, that reality will manifest itself in your behavior.