Dating someone who does not have any friends or very little friends?

This has been on my mind for a while now. What do you think? Would you date someone who doesn't have any friends or maybe just a handful of friends? keeping in mind that he/she does have a full life and interests but for whatever reason never really formed any friendships.

What the situation be different if one of you had a ton of friends and the other one didn't?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I would date someone who doesn't have any friends or very little friends. However, I would probably look to encourage each other to make new friends.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Well, I don't see anything wrong with it. If you are asking me in particular, I am never going to date, but if you are talking about guys in general, yes I don't think a guy would have a problem with a woman who doesn't have friends or little friends.

• Yeah. I moved a lot growing up (13 different schools k-12) so I don't have a lot of friends. I don't see why that would affect your decision at all.

• Lol I would hope there are people out there ok with that since I have the same predicament too.

• Yeah i mean I'm ok with with life and with me but I'm afraid that it will be hard for other people to accept.

• Exactly my thoughts. But well good luck to you.

• yes, I don't have many friends myself...

• are you like that or the guy you try to date?

• I am like that. I'm concerned because he has a ton of long term childhood friendships and I don't

• well he had the potential to have these friends. i and many others don't. my fathre was in the army. we never stayed for more than 2 years in the same place. so, no childhood friends for me. and even now, i have few of them, but they are very brotherly and selected. to be honest i prefer if my woman is not super-social, like me. i don't think i could live with a woman that wants to go out all day and night long or have like 2 male friends or something... .

• 20 male friends*

What Girls Said 1

• That's me and my boyfriend right now. Neither of us have very many friends and those that we do have we don't hang out with very often. We mainly have each other and our families.