Girls talk to her friends about you, good or bad?

So I've been seeing this girl for a week or so. Last night she went out to dinner with her friends and she texted me asking me for a picture because her friends wanted to see me. So naturally I concluded that I was being talked about. I don't care about being talked about but I just don't know if I should take that as we are moving toward a good direction or bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• She asked you for a pic, right? Obviously she's showing you off so I suspect it was mostly good things, probably a few critiques but this is common among girls who talk about guys they're just beginning to see. Continue to be cool with her and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's most likely good so don't worry too much.

What Girls Said 3

• tbh it sounds like a good thing to me

• It's a good thing I guess but then again girls normally talk to their friends about basically everything haha

• Good. It might work.

What Guys Said 2

• Bad if they give her advice, good if they keep their stupid mouth's shut. You get your hands in someone else's relationship you should be slapped.

• When a girl starts talking to her friends about you, that's a good thing.