Hey you, you are looking great, do you mind helping me out with this question? I really need it?

So this guy I've worked with for the last year, made out with me on his 30th birthday, and I guess we were both buzzed (and/or drunk) so it all made sense. He told me I'm beautiful and that he's liked me for a long time and I told him we work together, how is this going to work? He told me it will work. So we proceeded to go out a few times after that night (and a few times even before that night). But suddenly in this last week, he hadn't texted me, or asked to hang out. The one time he did recently, I was out of town for an interview, and I suggested a couple of other times and he couldn't. Like once it was because one of his friends from his college was visiting, and the other was work because he works very early (which I get because we work in the same place). I thought he wasn't interested anymore, so I let it go and acted normal. I saw him at work the other day, he ran to me looking exciting and hugged me and said "Where have you been all my life?" - and then again we worked together the day after that and we are friends and its normal (we keep is casual because we don't want anyone at work to know), but he seems to have other priorities, and I've told him that I dont want to get hurt again, I need you to communicate with me if things aren't going to work out ( this I told him in the beginning and he told me he's not going to hurt me), but yesterday (Friday night) he chose to go out with one of our other co-workers (guys night) and I haven't hung out with him in almost 2 weeks now. What do I need to expect? Im not clingy AT ALL and will never ask about this because I know that in order to make a good relationship wok, he has to want it more than I do, and I'm kind of scared of getting hurt again, so do I tell him to just be friends again?

What Guys Said 1

• His being aloof would drive me crazy. I think I'd just keep at a friends only thing

What Girls Said 0