Is what I did when my girlfriend caught me really bad you think? Do you think should break up because of it? Would you girls break up?

Ok well i kinda feel bad for what i did but i was with friends and dind't notice my girlfriend... this is what happend:

So i was sitting on the couch at school with my friends. We saw this girl walking by and we just made some comment about her. I said "dang that ass thoo". Well it was literally the worst timing because me girlfriend was right behind me and then she kinda hit me on the head and said i was pathetic :( She walked away and so i was trying to explain to her i was kidding and i was with my freinds and it was a joke but nothing :(

Well it's a been a day and no call back or text back. I'am worried, i need help on what i should do. We're together for 7 months now. How mad would you girls be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, obviously.

Keep the comments in your head, Mr.

I would be surprised and a little hurt (?) but that is because of the people I am with don't make comments like, lol.

I agree with Zombiebabe. I get the same feeling.

Leave her a voicemail explaining your action.

• damn it :( now you guys got me scared. I dont want her to break up with me. It was a thing that us guys do, i don't even remember how that girl looked in all honesty, i care about my girlfriend. What can i say or do to make things right? and yes i will leave a voicemail

• i will try and talk to her on Monday. I drive her back home on Monday so hopefully she would still want to ride with me. I'am would have flowers and a note ready for her

• That sounds good. 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn. I mean yeah bad timing. Though I think it's unrealistic for women to think that guys aren't checking out other women even when they are in a relationship. Women do it too.

What Girls Said 7

• If you guys were just talking amongst yourselves I wouldn't really be mad.
    Id probably just bite you or pinch your arm to let you know I heard that and not be mad about it.
    I doubt she'd break up with you because of that unless she's very insecure or something.
    Maybe she's just pouting for now.
    Try sucking up to her?

• yeah but she won't call or answer texts. :/ i don't want to lose her you know, these other girls on this post got me a bit worried

• I wouldn't have minded it that much if it would just have been playful conversation among the guys, I mean it's not even that big of a deal... anyway, you could just try to explain your side, buy a gift or something or do something special for her, I think she'll come around :)

• i think that she would breakup with you! sorry... but that's what i think

• no no :( what can i do to make it right?

• as i told you... it all depends upon her

• well i'll try to do something in the coming days. Will a nice dinner make her feel better you think?

• If U know U did wrong tell her and admit it and stand up for the thing U did then be really good to her tell her that U are the only girl that i love and let her know that U did not mean and that she is the only girl U want to be with and that she is way better then that girl

• i'll leave her a voice mail saying something like that. You think it was bad, would you feel mad?

• You got in trouble

• yup :( I'am worried, i need help on what i should do. Dinner and flowers good? Also she is not talking to me now so what can i do? i left voicemail already

• I would break up with you.

• oh no :( What can i do make things right again, some other girls said it here and i'am scared. will a nice dinner, flowers and a sorry note do the trick?

• It would be nice, but I don't think it would help the trust issues she might have from that incident. How is she supposed to know that you really don't do that all the time?

• i don't i honestly do not. It's just when i'm with my friends they talk about it and they and i just chime in for fun, i don't even remember how the girl looked like. i know i messed up :( i sent her voicemail but she still didn't call back

• Not a big deal if it was me I would have said baby your right she does have a nice ass but not as good as this ass right here and I would have laughed it off but that's me maybe she is just upset how old is she

• same as me, 20 years old. What can i do make it up to her? she won't answer calls or texts :(

• Maybe she is the type that does not want to be with a guy who does such things. Maybe she finds it immature. Her choice and right, does not make her immature or "need to grow up." It makes her aware of what she wants, and maybe this is just not it.

• @Jania14 I know i messed up, like i really feel bad. I love her so much and it was just with my friends, they always check out girls but it's nothing serious. I hoping maybe tomorrow she can at least call or text me back :(

I don't want her to leave me cause of this small thing you know

What Guys Said 0