Should I tell my boyfriend?

Ok me and my boyfriend just started dating yesterday and today a guy kissed me. Should I tell my bf?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say leave it out UNLESS the guy you kissed is a braggart

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Just started dating yesterday...
    I do not know why the reason of the season for the Kisser who planted a wet one, but if you Kiss and tell, I will tell you this Much... You will be either Kissing the other guy from now on because this one will tell You: "Kiss My_
    Do not say a word here, dear. Being an honest Jane doesn't always pay off, especially in getting to know someone new.
    However, being Dishonest neither, should you both decide that nursing and nurturing a Potential relationship down a love line, is where you really want to be as two birds of a feather who Do Stick together Only, And... Lip locking with another is a way for things to go South.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, just say some guy kissed you and it's upsetting and wanted to be honest with him

• If you just started dating yesterday, it's probably not time for a committed relationship just yet. Did you like the guy who kissed you?

What Girls Said 6

• thats called cheating, so yes i'd tell him. you dont want to start your relaionship off with lies an secrets. best to be honest from the beginning :)

• I agree here

• If he is man enough to take the truth then the relationship will b a good one probably

If not... Glad u didn't start anything with him.

• @HookingSwan agreed. something as small as that he will probably forgive. or he might be haunted by it for forever and u guys won't b able to move forward.

• Of course you should. You wouldn't want him to find out and then take it badly. Tell him he did it and you didn't want it. If he takes it badly, then it says a lot about him.

• Yes. Tell him it was a mistake and you live him.

• But I didn't do anything wrong the guy kissed me ibpushed him away and slapped him

• Even better. I must have missed that part. Tell your boyfriend that.

• by the way how in the hell did u let ur lips b such an easy target?

• Its always best to be honest in a relationship no matter what cause in the end they always find

• Of course you should... tell him