I don't like when people judge me about dating different races!

All my friends hate the fact that I'll date any race (color). there's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey,nobody can tell you what to do,if you like people of other race,color or ethnicity,it's completely fine,coz nobody can tell you how yo get your own hapiness,and the most important thing,if they cannot accept who you are,who you date or even your likes,then they shouldn't be in your life.Hope being helpful and rate if you like the answer.

What Guys Said 4

• You keep an open mind. That's all anyone can ask for. Ignore them. Your not a bad person for dating different kinds of people.

• they're just being ignorant :\

i don't know why people care so much when it's your life and not theirs after all

• I don't think there is anything wrong with that at all..

If you are attracted to this person whatever race they are it should not make a difference.. and you should be able to enjoy this persons company.. tell your friends to F-off.. lol

• I don't think so at all. Its completely normal to date different races, its just frowned upon, because people suck. Its not bad at all.

What Girls Said 3

• it's depressing and upsetting to white men knowing that many white girls are willing to date black guys. White guys want white girls to be loyal to their race so that there may continue to be white people in the future. Also, much less white men are attracted to black women, hence when a black guy takes a white girl it isn't a "fair trade" as that white girl can't be replaced with a black girl.

The media has brainwashed people into believing that any form of racism is evil, which is nonsense. Racism in your personal life, especially who you date is perfectly fine. White men want white women to stop thinking that they are "doing the right/good thing" by dating blacks. White women should stop believing that it's evil to only date white men. White men want white girls to drop the mentality that it "doesn't matter what race you date". White men want white men and white women to be loyal to one another, and to preserve the race. Frankly, a white girl with a black guy is an indirect slap in the face to white men, just like it is a slap in the face to a black man when a black girl dates a white guy. This is age old human feelings. During WW2 many women slept with the Geman occupying soldiers, because they were the alpha men at that time. When the war ended these women were cast out of their societies, rejected or even killed. That's how serious betraying your kind is to many people. Beautiful white girls like the original poster will disappear one day if interracial dating becomes too rampant.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with dating people of other races! Anyone who says otherwise it outdated and wrong. I've never actually dated a guy of my own race. Some people joke about it, but my true friends know that it's just what I've been attracted to. It's not a phase; being open about what races you'll date is great.

• It's perfectly fine. Don't let anyone tell you different. It's seems like a non issue to me.

Your attracted to them & they're attracted to you.

You don't wanna miss out on your perfect match!