Please help I'm scared of my ex?

My ex boyfriend of 8 months was more like my best friend. I'm 15, he's 18. We never had sex. Last year he bruised my arms because he was angry about a misunderstanding but I couldn't leave him because I was scared of him in a way. Last day of school I broke up with him and didn't speak to him all summer while I was on vacation. It's been a week of school and he switched his spare period to mine. He yells at me and tells me to respect him and to shut up while he's talking and he calls me every degrading name possible. He threatens to hurt me but he does push me, pull me, hold me towards him, and corners me in places when I'm alone. He doesn't let me leave until someone is coming and I manage to escape. Im usually crying by then. Its gotten so bad i have anxiety attacks when i see him. He also sends me around 20 texts a day full of insulting low level things. He spreads lies about me to everyone to justify his behavior. He apologizes to me every day through text and says he does this because he loves me. Is this harrassment? Should I tell a principle or just wait for him to calm down?

Most Helpful Guy

• no man should ever make a women feel like that ever , you need to report this first to the authority's seriously don't let a person like that get a foot hold in your life take control of the situation , then report him to the office make sure your parents know of the situation so you have support. by doing this you are taking control of the situation and standing up for your self and also making it very clear to him he does not control you and that he needs to stay away from you. please care about your self enough to take the steps keep your self safe and report all the incidences that have already accrued.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is not allowed to physically hurt you like that. Block his phone number, block him on social media, and try to keep your distance away from. Those apologies are nothing compared to all that harassment ( insulting text messages, hitting, and threats). Confront your ex. Tell him to calm down and to leave you alone otherwise report him.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow this guy has issues. Definitely need to confront him on it. Maybe do it with a friend or someone you trust so they can back you up if he gets violent again. If he doesn't stop then definitely tell some authority figure, parents, principle, teacher, etc.

• That's pretty fucked up. You should tell him to fuck right off. And if he doesn't, then tell someone.

What Girls Said 3

• I think that you should honestly just move schools. This boy sounds unstable and you cannot get through to someone like this. My fear is that you will just prolong the inevitable by going to the principal etc. I do believe that you should go and speak to the principal and tell him/her about the abuse. Get a record together including the texts to show him/her and then get your parents to put you in another school.

• Get the police involved if this keeps happening!

• TELL SOMEONE NOW. he's OBSESSED. I've heard stories like these turn bad where the girl ends up getting killed. Just Hurry up and do something about this.