Confused about my feelings for him?

So in the beginning of my relationship with my boyfriend I really liked him. But now it's been almost two years since we first started dating and I no longer feel the same way. However, he recently asked me out on a date to the movies, and he's extremely excited for it because we've never been on a movie date before, and now all of my FRIENDS are excited (I don't even know why) and now I feel like if I break up with him now I'll REALLY hurt his feelings. It's obvious that he still really likes me, and he's the first boyfriend I've ever had. I don't know how I'm going to break up with him. What if he starts crying or something? Please help!

Also I'm a little paranoid because he knows almost everything about me. He's a good guy, though, and he would more than likely never tell unless I did something awful enough. But still something about that is unsettling.
Please help!

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't sound like you're confused about your feelings in the slightest. It seems more that you don't know how and when to break up with him. When is your movie date? My advice is go on the movie date, see it as a last effort to bring back the feelings and romance. If it doesn't work, you should tell him that you don't feel the same way. Do this in private, and not at school. If he wants to handle it poorly and tell people things that he shouldn't or aren't true, then so be it. You are young and in school, and people will forget and they'll mean nothing to you once you start the rest of your life. Good luck!

What Girls Said 0