Was this pathetic?

Was this pathetic?
So I asked him out we had to postpone once then he couldn't on the postponing day, and I just thought to myself; I'll ask one more time, if it's a no I'll be able to suck it up and get on with my life (he said yes so it's all fine) was it pathetic though?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, I think so. Sounds like your guy doesn't have his act together. If you're good with that, then it's cool. But if canceling things over and over is something you can't deal with, it isn't going to get better...

• So I was pathetic?

• I maybe misunderstood your question. It was pathetic that he kept canceling like that. I don't think it was patetic for you to ask him, especially after he canceled twice. by the way, how was the fair?

• Well he's super nice it was just... He doesn't want a girlfriend. I am done with wanting a boyfriend. Over. This is too much work. Done trying.

What Girls Said 1

• No it wasn't pathetic. Easiest way to get an answer is to b blunt... and that's what u did :)