Guys, Would u date a girl taller than you?

Im 5'11 sometimes 6'ft depending on what shoes i wear... but would you date a girl if she taller, would it be awkward for you?

• Yes, i would
    73% (46)
  • No, i wouldn't
    27% (17)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 47

• I think I could, as long as she's not too much taller. If she's a bit taller, I'd be a little nervous thinking she could take me down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm 6'3 so you're still a little squirt in my eyes.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would but at 6'5" I rarely encounter women taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'10'' and would date you. Question is, would you date me? ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Yes I would because I have no height preference. She can be 4 feet tall or 7 feet tall for all I care. It's so unimportant to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. It can be attractive as long as the girl owns it and is confident about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6ft tall I want a girl around my height but not taller.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm like 5'7-5'8 so yeah I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'10 and no I wouldn't date a woman taller than me.

2|1
    2|2
    • May i ask why not?

• Evidently, you may ask :)

• Tall Women does not spark my love interest. Im not hardwired to be attracted to tall women and "strong" cold women. They can keep lighting up the matches but my desire won't burn, it just won't :/

• *looks up* How's the weather up there?

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh I don't mind. I'm 5'11'' or so as well, and I wouldn't care too much if a girl was taller than me or not. That isn't to say that I don't learn more towards cute girls who are usually smaller than me, though, as I do like those sorts of girls, but someone who is the same size me wouldn't make too much of a difference I don't think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. I'm 5'4" so I'm good with a gal to about 5'8" since she most likely would wear heels at times and I still want to kiss her "on the spur of the moment."

Side note: I'm noticing more gals that are taller than me checkin me out (or it could just be in my mind... LOL) vs. gals that are my height or shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • having a giraffe would be awesome.

alien power1

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I love tall girls, even taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6 ft 6 soooo no. Ur the perfect height to be a model:-D

1|0
    0|0
  • I said no just because I'm 6'4 and I don't know that I've ever seen a women my age that's taller than me, so I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. But anything can happen!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not because I am 6ft 4 in and I only am attracted to short women.. and it would be a huge woman

0|0
    0|0
  • I would totally date a taller woman. Hell, I would probably put up with extra shit to be with someone taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... because I'm already 1.98m (that's almost 6'6") and a girl taller than that is not only extremely rare to find but it would also look really weird

0|1
    1|0
    • I doubt u find a girl that tall honestly... and plus from my height i still be shorter... but dont you think dating someone 5'3 or in that range a bit weird ( since your nearly 7 ft )

• I don't really care how tall she is. there will always be a big difference in height. a couple of inches more or less won't make a difference. a friend of me is ~6'3" and his girlfriend 5'1" and it works perfectly fine and nobody gives a shit.

oh and no, 6'6" is far away from 7 ft lol

• if i wasn't 6'3/6'4, i probably would, but being that tall and finding a girl taller is kinda weird to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh, I'm 6 ft and I would. The real question is, would a girl date a guy shorter than her? And the answer is almost universally "No"

0|0
    0|0
    • Not true i would date a dude shorter than me but sadly most girls wouldn't... ain't thats weird

• I'm a little taller than you so I guess I don't need to worry. I prefer short girls but hell, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl was really my type, and just hit me as something special, yes.

Otherwise, no. I'm only average height (5'10) but the vast majority of women are shorter than me, so... options are not too limited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm 5'4 and I don't really care about a girl's height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt she would be taller than me but yes I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. My 2nd wife was taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two of my 4 girlfriends were taller than me. It didn't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I've turned down taller women. Dont get me wrong, i think women who are taller than me can be beautiful and attractive. I just love love women who are smaller and shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea tall girls are sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'1 so taller than that it would freak me out

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys