I think this girl wants more than I'd be willing to give her in terms of a relationship?

she works at this bar that i go to as a server/shots girl some nights. i'm not sure when we exactly first meet but i go there a lot and it might of been last year sometime. at first i'd describe things as just friendly and no appearance either of us had any interest in each other. but over time she seemed more interested and often come rate up to me at bar and talk to me, and i started to get the feeling she might be interested . i saw her again last night and things were a bit different , bar wasn't busy yet and we talked for a while and she sat or stood beside me for like 20 minutes. the fact she was around for so long gave me the feeling she was more into me than i first though. anyways she kept trying to get me to do a shot but i wasn't into idea as it was so early. i don't actually even know if she is single , i haven't seen any boyfriend before so i'm just guessing. the time i spent with her i just got this feeling she wanted more from me than i'd really be willing to give , i couldn't really she us in a relationship or like even exclusive and everytime i'm at that bar she knows i see other girls i'm interested in. or maybe i'm wrong and she just see's me as a friend when i'm at bar.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "she works at this bar that i go to as a server/shots girl some nights. "

^part-time then i guess?

"i saw her again last night and things were a bit different , bar wasn't busy yet and we talked for a while and she sat or stood beside me for like 20 minutes."

^nice... were other bar regulars as well? if there were... then it's a good sign she chose to stand beside u... ;)

" the fact she was around for so long gave me the feeling she was more into me than i first though. anyways she kept trying to get me to do a shot but i wasn't into idea as it was so early. "

^hope she wasn't just standin close to u just in order to make u help her wid her work though... it'd be kinda asinine in my opinion... :|

" i don't actually even know if she is single "

^i believe chances r she's... seems pretty relaxed u know... ;)

"or maybe i'm wrong and she just see's me as a friend when i'm at bar."

^it's a good sign standin close to u for so long... unless if it was for da reason i xplained above... :|