Guys, Was he nervous?

I've been talking to this one guy and he said he wanted to be with me. Then later he asked for booty pics and he always says he wishes we were cuddling and kissing. He asked me if I would like it if we kissed or made out. Today we went with some friends to a fair and his friend kept bugging him and asking him why we weren't dating because we both like each other and he just kept smiling about it and he would look at me. He put his arm around me but he was shaky! I feel like he didn't like me. We Harldly even talked. I don't know if he was just scared or what. He kept looking at me and smiling though. Do guys get nervous around their crush too? cause he said he liked me

2

What Guys Said 2

• Lol, yes guys get just as nervous, usually more so. The guy is usually expected to make the moves, or at least the first one, it's pretty nerve wracking. Chances are, he was embarrassed that it came up with friends before he had a chance to talk to you alone, especially if he is a more private person. Just a tip: the more nervous and excited a guy gets, the quieter and calmer we get, it's weird.

• The Nerves are real!!! I get so nervous around my crush, Im a big guy and normally super confident but around her.. I always shake when I hold her, I dont doubt that he likes you. I would say make the first move, my crush did this after we told each other we liked each other and it was the greatest thing :) ask him out