Does he want to break up with me?

My boyfriend and i have been together for 2 years now. We are currently in a long distant relationship because i moved to Maine to go to school. Since we have been in this long distant relationship things were going great he would call me everyday to tell me goodnight and text me first thing in the morning to wish me good luck on my day. We would talk to each other everyday as much as we could and tell each other everything. About 4 weeks ago i changed my number because my ex was stalking me and trying to ruin my relationship with my current boyfriend. Before i changed it I explained everything to my boyfriend and gave him my new number. Now my boyfriend doesn't talk to me anymore for some reason he has not texted me in 3 weeks and he hasn't called me either. When i text him to talk to him he tells me that he will call me in 5 minutes and then never does now he won't even answer my phone calls and we have not talked to each other for 3 weeks and i am trying to stay calm but i am getting paranoid because i think that he wants to break up with me or something. Advice?

1|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you're already broken up

0|0
    0|0