Be honest: is it a turn off if a girl takes a long time to open up?

Traditionally, women are known for being good at expressing their feelings and being affectionate. Not me. It takes me time to open up to a guy and show my affection, it's just how I am and I can't help it. I was wondering if this is a turn off for a guy if a girl you're interested in is a little 'distant' at first.

This guy said I'm very hard to figure out, and he doesn't know how to explain it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. Some one is who is impatient or a player that is looking for a quick score might find it a turn off. I think someone who is into you and likes you will be able to tell you are a good person even though you aren't fully open to them yet.

What Guys Said 4

• I have a hard time opening up, why would I care if someone else had that same problem.

• You could just tell him that it takes you time to open up to people. That will help him understand why he's having trouble understanding you. Just be honest.

• I'm worried he's not interested anymore. I don't know, he seemed very open compared to me and seemed very interested right away (we were friends before kinda, but finally hung out and hooked up). He mentioned that he's into me and that I'm gorgeous, etc. But I just can't believe that right away.. it takes me a lot of time to express my affection towards them. If that's a turn off then I missed my chance.

• Well I will mention it if we hang out again, not over text or anything weird like that.

• Ya. Personal is better. Good luck.

• Nah I'd empathize with her cause I'm kinda the same way

• What about someone who isn't that way?

• So I messaged him to show that. Then no reply after a few texts. So we'll see. If he's not interested anymore it's not a big deal anyways.

• Just messaging him might not be clear enough depending on what you sent him either way good luck :)

• seems normal 2 me i don't care

What Girls Said 0