I want to break up with her for no reason. What's wrong with me?

I'm currently with a girl I am very much in love with. She's pretty much everything I've ever wanted in a girl. She's smart, laid back, sexy, sweet, etc. In the beginning of our relationship I couldn't get enough of her, but as time goes on (we've been together for 2 yrs) the relationship is starting to feel forced to me. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I have the urge to breakup with this perfectly good girl for no reason (I have not cheated on her). Is there something mentally wrong with me? Have you guys ever felt this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I've kind of felt something like this before. It seemed like a routine and we were just going through the motions. Maybe you can try something new every other week? Either learn a new hobby together, explore a new part of town together, try a new restaurant... something new. Adding some adventure might be fun and exciting for you two.

• I dunno its just weird BC I don't think she thinks anything is wrong at all. I am the only one feeling it in our relationship. I feel she acts really cool with everything but is actually controlling me. I wanna just be free and be my own man. But i feel terrible for feeling this way BC she is a really nice girl. She would be really hurt if I broke up with her out of the blue...

• Controlling isn't a good thing. I mean, relationships take work... so you need to look at it and decide: do I really want to be in a relationship? You can make a Pros and Cons list. List all the good things you get from being with her. Then make a list of all the things you see as positive being single.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you guys need to spice up the relationship a little bit.

• Losing interest.

What Guys Said 0