Is he Mr. Right or Mr. Wrong?

We have mutual friend in facebook and that is how he saw my profile. It was love at first sight he said. But then, it took 3 months before I confirmed his friend request and he started conversation. He is a medic student and 4 year older than me. I plan that before we met , I should know him at least for a month. We talk a lot of things. After a month, he sent me a copy of his letter that he will be leaving soon because of their school issues that it will be closed. He said, he is sad because he can't see me anymore. I said, its okay we can meet before you leave. On our first date, we are shy to each other. I seem taller than him. lol. But sooner, when we watched movie together he saw me that I am so sleepy. He put my head on his shoulder. he is a gentleman guy. After that we went to restaurant and he gave me a gift. It is a Bible and love quote written inside , his name and my name. He said that he wishes to have me if its God's plan. I was shocked how a guy gave those stuffs. I feel special and really thought he is an amazing guy. It was already 10pm and my dad called me to go home and dropped me home. He wanted to meet my family to explain why i went home late but I said not for now, my parents are very strict. And so he said, can we meet on another again, I said Yes. On our second date, he bought a ticket for his plane and very busy to his requirements. And that is why, he was very late on our second date but I understand him. We went to mountain and it was very cold. He hugged me to lessen the cold of my body and people are beggining to noticed us. We plan to transfer in another cottage. And there he court me and saying he is serious to me. I said, but u will be leaving tomorrow what if ull changed ur mind and find other girls there.

• Mr Right
  • Mr Wrong
He kissed
He kissed me for a sudden, his lips are passionately hard. he even want to have sex but i said No. so we dont. When we are already long distance, he changes. The way he text me, actions changes and everything unlike before. He is also trying to make me jealous with other girls. & when i post our picture 2gether on his fb during his birthday & get lot of likes. He gets mad at me & want me to remove it. He don't want his parents will know. I was beggining to realize that he is not serious to me

What Guys Said 2

• The thing is, those first actions do seem indeed gentlemanlike. However, I have seen too many cases where guys have become such good actors that they know how to act "gentlemanlike" until they get their goal (usually sex).

That being said, not all guys are like this. Based on what you have written, I would say to be cautious of him. I wouldn't say he is negative, but he has some parts of him that worry me if he is truly a stand up guy. The update makes it sound almost like he wants a casual sort of relationship -- a hookup if you will.
    It's one thing if he is just ashamed of being seen together, because he doesn't want to define the relationship. The way his personality changes when he texts and contacts you seems like a bit of a flag for me. Most guys I know who are seriously interested in a person will try to be nice to them.

I wouldn't go saying he is absolutely dreadful and you should stay away, but I would definitely be extra cautious. There are some things that raise a bit of questions. Nothing condemning, just questioning.

• Thanks for the advice. maybe he is using his medic course to be attractive and get what he wants from girls. But not for me, he is wrong. Am I right? Yes I should be cautious to him. Thanks for the advice!

• Sounds like a stand up guy, way to soon to say whether he is Mr. Right, but I will say it is worth pursuing.

• He kissed me for a sudden, his lips are passionately hard. he even want to have sex but i said No. so we dont. When we are already long distance, he changes. The way he text me, actions changes and everything unlike before. He is also trying to make me jealous with other girls. & when i post our picture 2gether on his fb during his birthday & get lot of likes. He gets mad at me & want me to remove it. He don't want his parents will know. I was beggining to realize that he is not serious to me

• is it still worth pursuing? because i break him of the changes he made

• Ok well that changes things hmmm I would find out why his behavior changed the way it did.

What Girls Said 0