Do you think shy people are usually unattractive?

Yes there's always an exception. I am not saying all shy people are unattractive.

Let me update my question so more people would see and leave opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people think that, but it's really not the case at all. I've been told by people that I am above average attractive and random guys come up to me and try to talk to me at my college often. They expect me to be super warm and outgoing like them, but I honestly try to avoid any interaction because of my shyness and anxiety. I really do think people expect you to be outgoing and bubbly if you look attractive. I also think people think shy people are unattractive because many "unattractive" people lack confidence, which can come off as shy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Shy girls from my experience are more difficult to open up to, with the lack of ability to converse with them and how much more effort I have to make to actually try to get a ball rolling.

What Girls Said 9

• not at all. attractiveness exists in all kinds of personalities.

• Personality wise? A little bit yes. And this is coming from a shy person. I find my personality very awkward, uncomfortable and unattractive sometimes

• They Just never did anything to be attractive or unattractive. If that's their strategy to be in the crowd but do nothing. No action, no results.

• That would mean I'm unattractive.

... Ha, no! ;p
    http://i.imgur.com/umzyGBW.gif

• As I said above there's an exception and I agree that you are cute. Talking about shy people in general.

• I love it when guy js shy with me and starts slowly opening up plus it's easier to approach them. I'm shy too and guys with confidence kind of intimidate me

• No? It's usually the opposite.

• Actually in my experience shy people tend to be the most attractive.

• Nope, those equations are completly independent

• Nope. They should be more out going.

What Guys Said 0