I don't have girlfriend :( Why?

Hello, Im 20 y. o, I don't have girlfriend yet. I think Im not ught I think Im tall, I have green eye, and I think Im handsome :(((

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting a girl isn't about looks, it's about how you are, from the inside.
    Looks aren't that important.

Most likely you don't really talk to girls a lot (or you talk to girls the wrong way (kind of repulsing them)). My tip: be a funny, positive, confident (MOST IMPORTANT), preferably outgoing. That is what it takes to get most girls.

Girls have to see you as a prize, as someone who is more alpha than others, you kind of have to stand out, OR be as 'good' as the other guys. If you're 'less' (no confidence, not funny, negative, very introverted and shy) girls won't even look at you, no matter how good you look.

What Girls Said 3

• http://i.imgur.com/7pAE4cy.png

Might also be your /personality/

• Do you put yourself out there or flirt with girls?

• Yeah

• Ok, so what did thay say back to you? and have you ever actually asked a girl to be your girlfriend?

• Talk to girls.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe you are attracting the wrong kind of girls. Where do you meet girls and what kind of girls do you go after.

• Because your a pussy

• Maybe you come off a little desperate.

• you only have one eye? no wonder you don't have a girlfriend, Lizzie.