Ladies, what's the probability of you agreeing to go out with a guy who asks you out the first time he meets you? Or do you need more time to say yes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, what do you mean by 'go out'? Do you mean go on a date, or start a relationship? If it was a date, then sure, if we got on well and I was interested in him. If it was a relationship, then it would need to be major soulmate shit going on there. Otherwise, definitely need more time.

• I just mean if a guy asks you on a date with no necessary promise for anything more than a date and then seeing what happens from there. But you answered both ways. Do guys really honestly even ask a girl to start a relationship after just meeting them once? That's crazy to me! I'd never do that!

Most Helpful Guy

• I always say it's best to know than not at all and I have asked out many girls out of the blue, cold, or the first time seeing them. You will get as much more rejection asking a girl that way, but nonetheless many people would also say yes, simply because they like that you have to confidence to do so, they also think you're attractive, funny, and gutsy. Every guy have a difference experience asking a girl out randomly and every guy has a different way of approaching, you just have to find what works best for you by asking many girls and simply moving on if they reject you. Hope that helps

What Girls Said 4

• If I'm feeling attraction then I'd definitely say yes to meeting him again :)

• That kinda depends... if I be honest about this, I'll say that if a guy is really hot, charming or smart, I'd say yes but if he doesn't attract me very much I would want more time to get to know him a bit...

• Thank you for being honest. I guess hopefully I fall into one of those three categories of either being hot, charming, or smart.

• unlikely. I'm not a 'first time i meet u i date u' kinda girl. i take a bit of time.

• So then you only would go out with guys you have made friends with? What if it's literally the only time the guy has seen you and he just thinks,"I gotta go talk to that girl." And if he doesn't take his shot then he has little probability of seeing you again. You know what I mean?

• not at all. i dont have to be his friend. i just have to have met him or talked to him a few times so i at least have a general idea about who the hell I'm getting with lol.
      i want him to take the 'shot', u misunderstood me. just when he does, id like him maybe to say he'd like to meet me again sometime, and i may agree.

• Gotcha. Thanks for expounding. :)

• If I like him, I'd say yes

What Guys Said 0